snowie not uploading some hands and ranges issue.

Default snowie not uploading some hands and ranges issue.

What the title said. It just not uploading all the hands, only some. Now I have to make a decision if a renew or not, but I want a working soft.

On the other hand snowie is showing same ranges for 0.5x and 1x pot.

Thanks for your reply

SnowieApp only supports NL Hold'em cash games. Please make sure that such hands are showing in your active HM2 database.

SnowieApp for HM2 uses Windows Internet Explorer technology for displaying the information to you. Because of this your Internet Explorer must be updated to latest version together with all security updates. If it is not please update your Internet Explorer as well as run Windows Update - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/i...er/download-ie

After updating Internet Explorer you will have to ensure that your security software does not block HM2 or SnowieApp - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall)

If you are unable to configure them properly, please remove/uninstall them (and install Microsoft Security Essentials or Enable Windows Defender) to see if they are the cause of issues. After uninstalling security software you will have to reboot your computer before trying to run SnowieApp again.

SnowieApp will automatically attempt to import hands from your HM2 database every 5 minutes.

If after 5 minutes hands from your HM2 database don't show inside SnowieApp, please follow these steps - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...in%20SnowieApp
    Regards udbrky (Chris)