Hi,

I have two machines, one a machine use for development work, and one, a production machine I use for playing.

I have been making a lot of changes to NoteCaddy definitions on the Dev machine. I then created an HM2 backup including all the default settings (excluding the database). I copied the HM2 backup file to the other machine and restored it.

I can see in the AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddyDefinitions folder that all the NC definitions were restored as expected.

However, when I start NoteCaddy and scroll through the NC Definitions a large number of the definitions that exist in the said directory are not displayed in the grid. As a result, my popups which use these definitions end up being blank. Any idea why this would happen? It is as if it is rejecting the definitions.

I am running the same version of HM2 on both machines (2.0.0.8500). I do have a separate license on the production machine which I have to re-enter as part of the restore, but I assume that is not a problem. I am running Postgres 64 bit on both machines.

The only thing I can think of that is different is that I am running Windows 7 on the dev machine and Windows 10 on the production machine.

Appreciate your help.