Hud restarts

Thread: Hud restarts

Default Hud restarts

Hello
    So i just started to use holdemmaneger, worked well for one day. But here s the problem, the next day, even if all my hands were saved (like 800), the next day the hud started from 0. Tried to fix it, i changed the database and i did like everything i saw in the other posts where the guys had like the same problem but i just resets everytime i close holdemmanager. Any ideas? Thanks

Are you referring to the hero HUD stats or opponent HUD stats?

If it is for you, HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
    1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performance issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
    2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
    3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
    4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

If it is for your opponents, there are some settings that can cause the HUD to show less hands, or to reset. Please make sure that these steps are followed to set the HUD to show all hands:

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Table HUD

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters should all be set to '2 to 10' and make sure that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters > Filter by date / numer of hands > 'Include hands newer than X months old' should be set to 120 and 'Use last X hands' should be set to 0.

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Reffering to hero hud. But yeah you right, i stopped trying to solve the problem. I thought the opponent hud stats resets aswell, but they don t. So thank you.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)