literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45

    Angry Many Annoyances Not Being Handled

    I having to make way too many clicks to register for and close completed SNGs.

    When I register I have to click OK.



    Then, when the SNG has finished I need to make another 2 clicks (one to click OK and another to close the completed tourney lobby)



    Can you please add support to handle these windows?

    Auto close single "OK" pop ups is checked but doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Last edited by OingoBoingo; 05-07-2018 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Administrator Ninja Support's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    I having to make way too many clicks to register for and close completed SNGs.

    When I register I have to click OK.



    Then, when the SNG has finished I need to make another 2 clicks (one to click OK and another to close the completed tourney lobby)



    Can you please add support to handle these windows?

    Auto close single "OK" pop ups is checked but doesn't seem to work anymore.

    Hi.

    Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

    Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi.

    Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

    Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    So you're saying that it should be working? I normally use an extended desktop but even on one desktop it still doesn't handle the popups. Nor have I changed theme.

  4. #4
    Administrator Ninja Support's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    So you're saying that it should be working? I normally use an extended desktop but even on one desktop it still doesn't handle the popups. Nor have I changed theme.
    Hi,

    Yes it should work. So if you can send logs that will help us see what is causing the issue.

Similar Threads

  1. A few annoyances (Help)
    By Awake in forum Table Ninja 2
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:12 AM
  2. Questions on Using TN Only for Annoyances
    By Collin Moshman in forum TableNinja
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 01:30 PM
  3. HUD Pop UP annoyances 2600
    By shahrad in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:01 AM
  4. Big Blind Annoyances
    By doidoi888 in forum TableNinjaPP
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 01:26 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •