Many Annoyances Not Being Handled

Angry Many Annoyances Not Being Handled

I having to make way too many clicks to register for and close completed SNGs.

When I register I have to click OK.

Then, when the SNG has finished I need to make another 2 clicks (one to click OK and another to close the completed tourney lobby)

Can you please add support to handle these windows?

Auto close single "OK" pop ups is checked but doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Last edited by OingoBoingo; 05-07-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    I having to make way too many clicks to register for and close completed SNGs.

When I register I have to click OK.

Then, when the SNG has finished I need to make another 2 clicks (one to click OK and another to close the completed tourney lobby)

Can you please add support to handle these windows?

Auto close single "OK" pop ups is checked but doesn't seem to work anymore.

Hi.

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi.

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    So you're saying that it should be working? I normally use an extended desktop but even on one desktop it still doesn't handle the popups. Nor have I changed theme.

Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    So you're saying that it should be working? I normally use an extended desktop but even on one desktop it still doesn't handle the popups. Nor have I changed theme.
    Hi,

Yes it should work. So if you can send logs that will help us see what is causing the issue.