BB count of smallest stack on table

Default BB count of smallest stack on table

I'm a STT and DON player, and would find it really useful to have a stat, positionable and customisable the same as the "Show Stack Size in BB", but for the lowest stack on the table. If I'm playing several tables, I might have missed some action, so when a table pops up and I'm down to say 6 or 7 BB, I might shove rags on the bubble without realising there is a guy sat there with half a BB. Would be useful to have the stack size of the short stack in nice big red numbers the same as my stack size so I can assess the table without having to check all the other stacks.

Is this currently possible without me realising, or is this something that could be added to TN2?

Quote Originally Posted by buffybegood View Post
    I'm a STT and DON player, and would find it really useful to have a stat, positionable and customisable the same as the "Show Stack Size in BB", but for the lowest stack on the table. If I'm playing several tables, I might have missed some action, so when a table pops up and I'm down to say 6 or 7 BB, I might shove rags on the bubble without realising there is a guy sat there with half a BB. Would be useful to have the stack size of the short stack in nice big red numbers the same as my stack size so I can assess the table without having to check all the other stacks.

Is this currently possible without me realising, or is this something that could be added to TN2?
    Hi,

Right now we have alot of feature requests, This particular feature request has only be requested by yourself, there is currently alot of other feature requests that is higher on the list, If this feature gets more support then we will consider adding it but right now I can't give you an ETA.