End of life HM2 ?

Default End of life HM2 ?

Judging by the complete lack of update and disorganization of report stats, hud stats, filter stats and other features for the last 5 years, as well as no significant performance improvements, I'm thinking you gave up the development of HM2. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by joaobarb View Post
    Judging by the complete lack of update and disorganization of report stats, hud stats, filter stats and other features for the last 5 years, as well as no significant performance improvements, I'm thinking you gave up the development of HM2. Am I right?

it does somewhat seem this way, now they merged with poker tracker, you never know? they may be kind to their existing customers, a quality thats sadly lacking with many modern brands, they are all about the new customers and getting the best deals for them whilst expecting the people who have already backed their product as in the existing customers are left to their own devices and expected to like it or lump it. Im hoping HM3 will be free to all HM2 customers and that all the apps related will work properly, maybe even updated themselves also.