TN2 problems

Thread: TN2 problems

Default TN2 problems

Today tn2 was updated after that stop working, how can I comeback to the previus version

same here no hotkeys working

Quote Originally Posted by guilzao View Post
    same here no hotkeys working
    The solution for me was running TN2 with no UI version, isnīt a great solution but a temporal one I guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    The solution for me was running TN2 with no UI version, isnīt a great solution but a temporal one I guest
    Hi Guys

Sorry to hear this, Are you all using keyboard as hotkeys or a gamepad? In any case Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

In the mean time you can disable I want beta updates in the setup tab and then uninstall TN2 and reinstall this one http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.7.96s.msi -

When i start up tableninja the hotkeys are turn off by default. But table ninja show hotkeys are on. This happenend to me after the last update. When i use my global hotkey for enable/Disable hotkeys its all working fine.

Maybe this helps someone.
    Last edited by resi_70; 03-29-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by resi_70 View Post
    When i start up tableninja the hotkeys are turn off by default. But table ninja show hotkeys are on. This happenend to me after the last update. When i use my global hotkey for enable/Disable hotkeys its all working fine.

Maybe this helps someone.
    Hi,

Thank you for letting us know this, Can you send us logs so we can fix this as we have no other reports of this occurring .

Same here. Hotkeys say on but when I try one it doesn't work and it doesn't show up as having been logged.

I can't even edit the hotkeys, I type and nothing appears in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    Same here. Hotkeys say on but when I try one it doesn't work and it doesn't show up as having been logged.

I can't even edit the hotkeys, I type and nothing appears in the box.
    I notice that the installer creates 2 icons on my desktop. However I can only seem to get 2.8.1 lite version to launch. Is this the correct latest version? Because it's not working well at all and I'm having a really frustrating experience with this product of late.

Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    I notice that the installer creates 2 icons on my desktop. However I can only seem to get 2.8.1 lite version to launch. Is this the correct latest version? Because it's not working well at all and I'm having a really frustrating experience with this product of late.
    Hi,

If you have the lite version hotkeys will not work and you will be unable to edit them as the lite version does not support hotkeys.