Holdem manager 2 can not connect to the postgresQL database

Default Holdem manager 2 can not connect to the postgresQL database

I can't use holdem manager

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide gives a step by step guide:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Can not Connect / Failed to Start PostgreSQL

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide gives a step by step guide:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Can not Connect / Failed to Start PostgreSQL

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

I watched the first video and i followed everything, i couldn't start the post connection. it gave me this error: https://gyazo.com/8cd7b7d1f6796ae30250ad3e835b9027

I also can't start the server, it also gives me an error: https://gyazo.com/2366ae8f1bff56c8d7d59fd16694012b

Did you follow the full FAQ? There's a lot more than just the video.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)