Can't move HUD stats on specific table

Default Can't move HUD stats on specific table

Hello everyone,

I'm gladly using HM2 for years. It works absolutely fine on all 9max FR tables on a lot of sites.
    But on the 8max-Tournaments at PokerStars I am unable to move my HUD stats.
    It is possible to right-click and move stats - but whenever I release the right mouse button, the stats will jump back to their original place. Therefore, my HUD on 8max tables is all over the place.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    friedhelm

Try resetting the seats.

Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
    3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions.

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setup Auto-Center or Preferred Seating For PokerStars - and make sure it is set the same in all/any installed PokerStars clients if you have more than 1 ps.xx client installed.

If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup
    Regards udbrky (Chris)