hand strength as stat in HUD

Default hand strength as stat in HUD

Is it possible to have the hand's strength (as compared to the average strength in the database) appear in the HUD?

For example, you want an insight into a villain's hand strength when he makes a raise in position on the flop. So you make a definition that finds hands where someone does just that, and that requires a showdown, and that "defines opportunities by range." This however will mean that the stat only shows up in the HUD as a "100" or a "-" sign. If you make a definition that doesn't require a showdown and that is "defined by action," it shows up in your HUD as the frequency the villain raises the flop in position (which isn't important in this case).

I believe I just want to appear is the $strengthversusaverage number to show up, because what I'm curious about is the strength of the hand in relation to what most other villains are holding in this situation, but I'm not sure how to do this. (Also, I'm pretty sure NC Edge does this in their "Power HUD," but I don't have it and probably won't be buy it anytime soon.)

Hope that makes sense!

No direction but to trust the final destination

This should be possible with a composite definition using some combination of

NC."DefinitionName".AverageStrength
    NC."DefinitionName".PopulationAverageStrength
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    This should be possible with a composite definition using some combination of

NC."DefinitionName".AverageStrength
    NC."DefinitionName".PopulationAverageStrength
    How can I do this? in composite definition, I go to Use General Strengh but the I keep seing it as a % of times my opponent bet in certain position. But I wanna see the strengh. how to add a stat finished as averageStrengh.

Help please, Thanks

Super Moderator

Hi,

When creating a Composite definition you need to add the "NC."DefinitionName".AverageStrength or NC."DefinitionName".PopulationAverageStrength" in the "Expression" tab.

Refer here to learn more about composite definitions and how to build them: http://notecaddy.com/Composite-Definitions.ashx

From that page: AverageStrength - This is only available if one of the following variables was used: $cardrange, $flophandrange, $turnhandrange, $riverhandrange. It will show the average General Strength a player had when performing this action.

"But I wanna see the strengh. how to add a stat finished as averageStrengh" - Strengh is represented with a number. Not sure Im understanding how you would like to see it represented in a HUD.

Hope this helps,

jahrumble