Table Ninja 2 not working on Zoom (PokerStars)

Default Table Ninja 2 not working on Zoom (PokerStars)

Table Ninja 2 is currently working on PokerStars zoom tables?
    Today I started a session at 10NL zoom 6-max and my default bets are not sizing.

I'm currently running PokerStars, TableNinja2 and PokerTracker 4, all with administrator privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by gugupoker View Post
    Table Ninja 2 is currently working on PokerStars zoom tables?
    Today I started a session at 10NL zoom 6-max and my default bets are not sizing.

I'm currently running PokerStars, TableNinja2 and PokerTracker 4, all with administrator privileges.
    Hi,

Yes it works Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

Yes it works Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    I was using Classic theme with different colors. Changed to Hyper Simple theme and now works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by gugupoker View Post
    I was using Classic theme with different colors. Changed to Hyper Simple theme and now works fine.
    Hi,

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved, If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.