HUD in zoom FR (Pokerstars)

Default HUD in zoom FR (Pokerstars)

Hello, I have strange bug with HUD on my zoom FR tables.
    When new hand is dealed, sometimes during hand and sometimes on replay window I see different HUD which appears before my HUD.
    I have the latest HM2 version as well as Pokerstars.
    All programs are added into the antivirus exception list and runned by the administrator.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are you talking about mucked cards?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Not about mucked cards. It's happening when new hand is dealed on current or another table.
    This is how my HUD should look like:

25-01-2018 09-15-34.jpg

This is how it looks (for several seconds):

24-01-2018 15-36-59.jpg

Hud profile is changing for several seconds from my HUD to Default 2.0

Try resetting the profile.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. *If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. *If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption. *If you have to rebuild the HUD and don't have a backup/export of your HUD from before the corruption occurred you can try to find a similar HUD to use as a starting template from our HUD Repository -*http://www.holdemmanager.com//hud_repository/

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Poker Stars Zoom Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks, I'll try this.

UPD. Reset helped. Thank you!
    Last edited by yuich; 01-25-2018 at 12:53 PM.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)