Learning HM2/Custom HUD issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    2) Did you update the right HUD?
    i dont understand?

"multiple different huds" meant default 2.0 hud and the custom hud, both of which flicker/try to resize themselves continuously on more than one pokersite, but not in the hm2 replayer when a table and the replayer are open side by side with the same hud on each.

In the replayer I can use the gear icon to bring up hud options, the arrows to rotate the hud left or right, and hud selection dropdown menu to select a different hud. In game doing the same might take an average of 5 times as many clicks because clicks may appear to do nothing, or the popup/pulldown opens only briefly before closing

somehow my scaling was set to 175% for one monitor and 350% for another just now with those fields greyed-out but it offered the chance to remove custom scaling which seems to haveworked (back to 100%)

this happened some time since going through the DPI FAQ for win 10,something didnt work correctly apparently

its also strange that sometimes my posts show up instantly and sometimes are not shown till a moderator approves them, leaving me wondering for hours whether its gone through

Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    i dont understand?

"multiple different huds" meant default 2.0 hud and the custom hud, both of which flicker/try to resize themselves continuously on more than one pokersite, but not in the hm2 replayer when a table and the replayer are open side by side with the same hud on each.

In the replayer I can use the gear icon to bring up hud options, the arrows to rotate the hud left or right, and hud selection dropdown menu to select a different hud. In game doing the same might take an average of 5 times as many clicks because clicks may appear to do nothing, or the popup/pulldown opens only briefly before closing
    If you're seeing this issue in most cases its a graphics card issue

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver
    3 - Enable desktop composition - Enable or Disable Desktop Composition ~ Windows 7 Support

The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving this although these are usually isolated issues
    1 - Set desktop to an aero theme:
    - W7 - How To Enable Window Transparency (Aero) On Windows 7 - Windows 7
    - W8 - http://www.howtogeek.com/128630/how-...-in-windows-8/
    2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - http://www.logitech.com/en-us/584/3131

Sometimes the .net framework installation can become corrupt. This can cause several problems including freezes on startup, registration issues, crashes and more. The following FAQ walks you through safely uninstalling .net framework and reinstalling it again - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Holdem Manager .NET Cleanup and update Instructions
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

its also strange that sometimes my posts show up instantly and sometimes are not shown till a moderator approves them, leaving me wondering for hours whether its gone through
    We approve posts before answering, so if they get moderated, just wait.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

6) i was trying to change the font size and color of the actions within hands shown in the mini replayer, so i think i was asking the wrong questions for what i intended to do. I want larger fonts (maybe diferent colored fonts in the hands shown in the mini replayer)

(i have alot of trouble reading actions especially the red and green actions for bet and call at the current size so would like them 2-4 points larger and or possibly all in white)
    6) i don't know if mini replayer was the right name but i want to make the circled text in the attachment bigger, cant read it at the current size maybe change the color too
    anyh info on how to change those font sizes/colors?
    If you're seeing this issue in most cases its a graphics card issue

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' done
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - updated, but had to roll back
    3 - Enable desktop composition - cant be dis-abled in win 10

The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving this although these are usually isolated issues
    1 - Set desktop to an aero theme: im not too keen on regediting a new comp to get something comparable to AERO hacked into my comp
    2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - http://www.logitech.com/en-us/584/3131 Sept 2015 most recent update? relivant?

Sometimes the .net framework installation can become corrupt. This can cause several problems including freezes on startup, registration issues, crashes and more. The following FAQ walks you through safely uninstalling .net framework and reinstalling it again - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Holdem Manager .NET Cleanup and update Instructions

seems very last resort on a new comp

next step im gona try is complete uninstall-reinstall of HM2, most changes ive made are to windows settings so its not costing me much to try i think as far as getting back to the current "working but with major bugs" state

PS i had already updated windows + drivers a few days ago, then did so again (except for graphics card driver which i have no reason to believe will be more stable if i try the most recent version again)

They can't be changed individually.

Try resetting the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. *If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. *If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption. *If you have to rebuild the HUD and don't have a backup/export of your HUD from before the corruption occurred you can try to find a similar HUD to use as a starting template from our HUD Repository -*http://www.holdemmanager.com//hud_repository/

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

They can't be changed individually.
    i want all of them larger

Did you make the replayer bigger? There's no setting to make them bigger on the replayer. You have to make the replayer bigger.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)