Dynamic Stat?

Thread: Dynamic Stat?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dynamic Stat?

Hello! I'm designing my own HUD. I found PFR for specific positions EP,MP,CO etc... I normally look at these but it would take a lot of space to list all of them. Is there a stat that displays me the PFR of villains current positions automatically and changes automatically whenever villains playing from a different position? That would safe a lot of space!

Oh and could you please tell me how I can insert text into the HUD, so for example I could write "PFR" and then next to it insert the desired PFR stat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acryl View Post
    Hello! I'm designing my own HUD. I found PFR for specific positions EP,MP,CO etc... I normally look at these but it would take a lot of space to list all of them. Is there a stat that displays me the PFR of villains current positions automatically and changes automatically whenever villains playing from a different position? That would safe a lot of space!
    You can create popups, but it won't be possible to change by position for each hand.

You can use abbreviations to show these by the stat. Turn them on in General Settings - Common Settings, and add the text in Stat Appearance.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You can use abbreviations to show these by the stat. Turn them on in General Settings - Common Settings, and add the text in Stat Appearance.
    thanks. Any chance to only use abbreviations for some of the stats? The way it seems it can only be turned on and then counts for all the stats I selected or turned off entirely. No in between?

Lets say I want to do something like this:

statshm2.jpg

Like can I make a row above everything to insert the text definitions of the stats below (if I turn on "use abbreviations" its all in one row and becomes very wide)?

Then add a new Pannel and add Text definitions for the lines below again?

Also if I create a new line with new stats: is there any chance to move the stats in a certain position ( painted as the red X in the screenshot )? The way it seems I cant move their position.

Would be great if you could help me a little there!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lets say I want to do something like this:

statshm2.jpg

Like can I make a row above everything to insert the text definitions of the stats below (if I turn on "use abbreviations" its all in one row and becomes very wide)?

Then add a new Pannel and add Text definitions for the lines below again?

Also if I create a new line with new stats: is there any chance to move the stats in a certain position ( painted as the red X in the screenshot )? The way it seems I cant move their position.

Would be great if you could help me a little there!
    This is not possible.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks! A question regarding 4Bet stats. I assume that for example, "MP 4Bet" is the % of times when MP 4bets, so assuming he opens 20% from MP and this stat tells us he 4Bets 10% of the time from that position, that would translate into a range into 10% of his 20% opening range, so his 4betting range would be 2% of hands, right?

I guess to make it easier you guys created the stat "MP 4Bet Range" which tells us his range right away, without doing any calculations in game, is that correct?

Edit: One more question: "EP RFI", "MP RFI", "CO Steal", "BTN Steal", "SB Steal" do all tell us their open-raising ranges from that position, right?

Edit: For things like TOT 3Bet, EP RFI, MP 3Bet etc: What does **Only the first three ranges will be used when the Pokerstars client is open - mean?
    Last edited by Acryl; 01-10-2018 at 08:53 PM.

thanks. Any chance to only use abbreviations for some of the stats? The way it seems it can only be turned on and then counts for all the stats I selected or turned off entirely. No in between?

Just don't create abbreviations for the ones you don't want to use.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)