Cant change theme in pokerstars

Default Cant change theme in pokerstars

Hello, i play on pokerstars.be,. on my tn2 there are 2 poker sites clicked on, the PS.be one on pokerstars.com,.. if i want to change to classic theme for example, it will change pokerstars.com, not the .be. when i click the .com of,.. tn2 doesnt work,. so it still works o the .com one,.. but the .be wont change when i change themes in PS,.. only the .com,.. so i van only play with nova theme,. or else my bets will be all different fold becomes call etc,.

How to fix this? TY

Quote Originally Posted by springplank View Post
    Hello, i play on pokerstars.be,. on my tn2 there are 2 poker sites clicked on, the PS.be one on pokerstars.com,.. if i want to change to classic theme for example, it will change pokerstars.com, not the .be. when i click the .com of,.. tn2 doesnt work,. so it still works o the .com one,.. but the .be wont change when i change themes in PS,.. only the .com,.. so i van only play with nova theme,. or else my bets will be all different fold becomes call etc,.

How to fix this? TY
    Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Been sending a few replies back with info and screen shots, but no answer,..can i please get some support so i can fix this TY

Quote Originally Posted by springplank View Post
    Been sending a few replies back with info and screen shots, but no answer,..can i please get some support so i can fix this TY
    HI

I apologize about the delay, I see all emails have been answered so you should have received a reply.