C:\HMarchive Issue

Default C:\HMarchive Issue

Hi,

C:\HMarchive is only displaying data for this month of data for this year, how can I amend this so it shows data for the whole of 2017?

Thanks,

Do you mean reports?

Make sure the reports and filters are not corrupted.

Close HM2
    Please delete everything in:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports and \Filters
    Windows XP: C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Reports and \Filters

Showing hidden files: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How are Hidden Files Viewed in Windows?
    Restart HM2 and the issue should be resolved.

Then make sure the database is not corrupted.

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Database Manager (Ribbon)

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How does Backup and Restore Database, Settings and HUD configs work?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi Chris,

Sorry if i wasn't clear, i want the hand histories from the tournaments I have played for the year and for some reason under HM2Archive there is only 2017, 12 (December), days I have played this month and I want hand histories from the tournaments I have played for the whole of 2017.

I'm not sure if i should still follow the steps regarding deleting the reports and filters? Or is there something I need to do so I can see hand histories from the previous 12 months in file format?

Thanks

If the hands are not in the archive then either you recently changed the archive path or something was preventing them from being archived.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

Have you checked all the poker client hand history folder paths for old hands? See this FAQ to check those for possible issues - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Play Money Hands

If they are in neither then you will have to search your windows explorer for other possible locations they could have been saved/moved.

If you play a site like stars/ftp/party you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney histories/results.