'By Stakes' Report vanished

Default 'By Stakes' Report vanished

A couple of days ago I restarted HM2 and the 'my stakes' report was gone. Running a fairly old version of HM2, I couldn't see it in the 'more reports' list either. I have now updated 2.0.0.8484 and still nothing?

Thanks

Close HM2
    Please delete everything in:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports
    Windows XP: C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Reports

Showing hidden files: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How are Hidden Files Viewed in Windows?
    Restart HM2 and the issue should be resolved.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by centgas View Post
    A couple of days ago I restarted HM2 and the 'my stakes' report was gone. Running a fairly old version of HM2, I couldn't see it in the 'more reports' list either. I have now updated 2.0.0.8484 and still nothing?

Thanks
    Thank you! I've been playing around with my HM for hours raking my brain as to what happened to my reports. I was using the restore tool but couldn't get my reports back to how they were. Your post made me realize that the 'By Stakes 'is missing .

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Close HM2
    Please delete everything in:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports
    Windows XP: C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Reports

Showing hidden files: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How are Hidden Files Viewed in Windows?
    Restart HM2 and the issue should be resolved.
    Hi Chris, I tried this but it didn't bring back my 'by stakes' report. Do I need to delete the subfolders as well? The ByStakes.report file is there but it's not showing up in HM for some reason.

It's showing in the roaming folder?

Did you add it from More Reports?

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok I just realized that this is not even my issue and that the 'by stakes' report is for cash. What's happening to me is that my system crashed and my config file became corrupt so I lost all the report statistics that I had selected. Restoring didn't bring back the stats, it would save me a lot of work if I could get them back somehow. Is the corrupt config file useless or can it still be restored?

You can try opening it in Notepad (or better yet, Notepad++) and save as in a different location. Then delete the original and move the one you saved elsewhere.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)