Note Caddy definitions

Default Note Caddy definitions

Hi guys,

Ive gone to Tools / Definition Digest looking for certain definitions to download.

Looking for Called 3 bets IP and OOP but can only find Was weak when called 3 bet, i doubt this is the same thing but could someone confirm ?

Also looking for Attempted Steal then 4Bet but cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I have attached those definitions here.

pf-RFI4B_COBTNSB.xmlpf-RC_OOP.xmlpf-RC_IP.xml

How to import definitions - Assaultware Wiki

Not all definitions are available via the digest but you can make practically anything via the definition editor. Please see Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki for more information
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thank you, much appreciated.

This seems way beyond me.

My 4 bet stat in Note Caddy just shows the hands he has 4 bet with and the amount of times etc.

The call 3 bet stats, ie the PF Raise/Call shown above will also show the stat even if he folds to a 3 bet which i already have in my pop ups.

Is there a way to streamline it so it only shows the hand he actually called a 3 bet with and went to showdown ?

Also in the HUD Designer page - Show Caddy Notes was ticked but Start Caddy Report on HUD Launch was not, does this need to be ticked also ?

Thanks again sreticentv

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Llanlad View Post
    This seems way beyond me.

My 4 bet stat in Note Caddy just shows the hands he has 4 bet with and the amount of times etc.

The call 3 bet stats, ie the PF Raise/Call shown above will also show the stat even if he folds to a 3 bet which i already have in my pop ups.

Is there a way to streamline it so it only shows the hand he actually called a 3 bet with and went to showdown ?
    You can edit the definition to only use shown down hands. In the definition editor on the preflop->general screen at the bottom there is a "player had to show down" checkbox.

Also in the HUD Designer page - Show Caddy Notes was ticked but Start Caddy Report on HUD Launch was not, does this need to be ticked also ?
    No, this is unrelated. Caddy report is just a different screen to show recently played hands
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)