Betting

Thread: Betting

Default Betting

Does the Betting - default betting and hotkeys feature work at Party Poker?

Trying to create some pre flop x BB bet amounts but i cannot get it working.

I may just be doing something wrong of course.

I want 3 XBB pre flop (no limpers) for BB 20/30 and 2.2 XBB pre flop (no limpers) for BB 50+.

Quote Originally Posted by _SJM View Post
    Does the Betting - default betting and hotkeys feature work at Party Poker?

Trying to create some pre flop x BB bet amounts but i cannot get it working.

I may just be doing something wrong of course.

I want 3 XBB pre flop (no limpers) for BB 20/30 and 2.2 XBB pre flop (no limpers) for BB 50+.
    Hi,

Do you have the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.7.86s.msi

If you continue to have issues Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

Do you have the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.7.86s.msi

If you continue to have issues Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

I need to know that this feature actually works at party poker first ??

Quote Originally Posted by _SJM View Post
    I need to know that this feature actually works at party poker first ??
    Hi,

Yes these features work for Party Poker.

Thanks, i have managed to get this to work.

I have 2 other issues i would like to solve:

1. How do i create a filter in betting for raising 2x BB for HU play?
    I tried a few things but they were invalid as i don't know what keywords to use.
    I already have the filter as 3X BB for BB 20/30 and 2.2X BB for BB 50+ so iwould like to add the 2X BB for when i am HU.

2. When i cycle forward the mouse cursor is moved near to the bottom of the table near the bet buttons and too close to my HUD. Any way i can change the x/y position to the centre of the table when i am cycling the tables?

Thanks.
    Last edited by _SJM; 10-22-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Hello,

1. It is not possible to set a size for # of players.

2. In Popup, Target Table Modes, and Popping Up tables - Advanced, set it to behave how you want it to when tables pop up.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)