NC.playertags showing same badges for MTT and CASH games
    Super Moderator

Default NC.playertags showing same badges for MTT and CASH games

Hi.

Im having issues with the Nc.playertags.

Its showing the same badges for a player either im playing a MTT or a CASH game. Whenever i use a badge for a player it will show that note on both HUDS, the MTT hud and the CASH hud. they are different HUDS but use the NC.playertag as i use both NCE packages for cash and MTT and im playing on PS so i need to add the badges manually.

I tried to duplicate the NC.playertag file to check if it would show as different after restarting HM2 to no joy.

Preety much I need a NC.playertag for the cash HUD and a duplicate one (with a different name perhaps) to the MTT hud.

Also another issue is that if we have a villain with more than one line of badges the NC.playertag is preety much useless as I have to choose the ones more important and scrap the rest as it is not possible to use as it will fill all badges in the same line rendering a line across the whole display and if one trys to add another NC.playertag to the HUD it will just duplicate the results of the 1st not work as a 2nd line of badges.

If possible to duplicate the NC.playertag with different names that would allow in turn to solve both problems.

i.e. - NC.playertag ; NC.playertag2 ; NC.playertag3 ; NC.playertag4

this would allow to use the version 1 in MTTs lets say and the other 3 to cash with different badges across 3 lines.

Please help if possible, the coaching package takes the most of the NC but the badges and are a real help if one can use them well.

Super Moderator

Default NC.playertags showing same badges for MTT and CASH games

Hi.

Im having issues with the Nc.playertags.

Its showing the same badges for a player either im playing a MTT or a CASH game. Whenever i use a badge for a player it will show that note on both HUDS, the MTT hud and the CASH hud. they are different HUDS but use the NC.playertag as i use both NCE packages for cash and MTT and im playing on PS so i need to add the badges manually.

I tried to duplicate the NC.playertag file to check if it would show as different after restarting HM2 to no joy.

Preety much I need a NC.playertag for the cash HUD and a duplicate one (with a different name perhaps) to the MTT hud.

Also another issue is that if we have a villain with more than one line of badges the NC.playertag is preety much useless as I have to choose the ones more important and scrap the rest as it is not possible to use as it will fill all badges in the same line rendering a line across the whole display and if one trys to add another NC.playertag to the HUD it will just duplicate the results of the 1st not work as a 2nd line of badges.

If possible to duplicate the NC.playertag with different names that would allow in turn to solve both problems.

i.e. - NC.playertag ; NC.playertag2 ; NC.playertag3 ; NC.playertag4

this would allow to use the version 1 in MTTs lets say and the other 3 to cash with different badges across 3 lines.

Please help if possible, the coaching package takes the most of the NC but the badges and are a real help if one can use them well.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I understand your concerns and have made a note of this but I can't promise when they will be changed to accommodate multiple lines and differentiate between games.

They were designed to show the same results for cash/tournament but I understand why that may not be ideal
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    They were designed to show the same results for cash/tournament but I understand why that may not be ideal
    The real issue is mostly about not being able to differentiate the NC.playertag on the MTT-HUD or the CASH-HUD. yes it sucks to have to pick the badges out from all of them bundled together, the MTT and cash badges, but mostly it sucks that there is no option to tell the HUDs what Nc.playertag they should use, making this an annoying bug.

The ideal solution would be to have a Nc.playertagMTT showing only the badges for MTT and another nc.playertagcash only showing the cash badges to add. But that not be very pratical to implement.

A quick fix would be something along the lines of my suggestion ( nc.playertag1..2..3..4 available) showing all badges as is and the user will pick the specific tags to the huds he wants.

Or teach me how to duplicate the nc.playertag so i can rename it and toy with it for a bit with different HUDs. Provided it shows on the list of the NC stats to add to HUD it would allow room for further testing of solution and workaround.