Popup windows don't show when I hover or click my cursor on HUD

Default Popup windows don't show when I hover or click my cursor on HUD

I was watching an Assassinato video, and when he'd hover or click on a HUD stat (such as on an opening raise stat like CO), a popup from NoteCaddy would come up showing what hands and other info that Villain would open in that position. Similar popups with other related info would come up over any stat.

However, in my HUD when I hover or click, nothing pops up.

2 areas do popup:
    When I hover over the very upper left of a HUD at "N", general NoteCaddy stats and notes I've taken pop up.
    When I hover over a separate HUD panel that has a cold coin icon and an Ace of hearts icon, the last VPIP hands and shown down hands of that Villain will pop up.

What do I need to do to get the other popups?

Don

What color is showing for the note icon?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The yellow, yellow/blue, and the plain white note icons popup when I hover over them.

Don

IT does not show the notes when you do?

Try resetting the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. *If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. *If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption. *If you have to rebuild the HUD and don't have a backup/export of your HUD from before the corruption occurred you can try to find a similar HUD to use as a starting template from our HUD Repository -*http://www.holdemmanager.com//hud_repository/

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues

Then, try this:

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files
    Regards udbrky (Chris)