MTT's and Holdem Manager

Default MTT's and Holdem Manager

I started to grind some MTT recently.

I can watch them on the replayer perfectly but other than that HM2 gets everything wrong.

- Rebuys: sometimes I rebuy and It doesn't assume the rebuy
    - Field Sizes: sometimes appear 9 as the field size when it was a 500 guys mtt
    - Bounty Builders: WTF does it even get 1 right?

Not to mention that I can't get the proper stats of the players AT THE POINT OF THE HAND. Doesn't matter if I mark the checkbox for it or not (yes, while restarting the program) HM2 always shows the final stats on the replayer even though I might had no information on villain at the moment. This sucks to study.

Why so many bugs and problems? Is it time to get PT4? This is so annoying.
    Last edited by Joao.Cardoso; 09-01-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Reports / Tournaments/ Tournament/ Tournament Editor

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The show stats up to date goes by that date, not the exact point. It won't be changed.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with?
    PokerStars.pt

I'll have to look at your response with more time to figure out what can I do. I also play cash and have to see if the fix conflicts with cash games.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    The show stats up to date goes by that date, not the exact point. It won't be changed.
    This doesn't make any sense and it's easy to understand why. It COMPLETELY ruins the experience of studying a spot of the table given the HUD info you had at the time.

On the review it's easy to go: "oh I should had shoved this AT against this guy that 3bets 20% out of 70 hands..." but in reality how many hands had I on the guy at that point on the table? Oh shit what if I did a good fold because he had just sit in? I don't know because HM2 doesn't show me what I was shown at the point of the hand.

Does this really make sense? I can see only one reason for not updating "until the point of the hand": laziness!

I'll have to look at how PT4 deals with this situation. I'm completely tired of the HM bullshits.