Conf HUD Hero different Others players - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I bought the license code for HM2 back in 2017, but I don't want to use that painful software again due to the SQL setup stuff. On reddit, a moderator said that I needed to have a valid HM2 license to be able to use HM3. Is mine still valid, or is there a time expiration date?.

*removed suspicious link*
    Last edited by fozzy71; 01-18-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bhaiterabhai View Post
    I bought the license code for HM2 back in 2017, but I don't want to use that painful software again due to the SQL setup stuff. On reddit, a moderator said that I needed to have a valid HM2 license to be able to use HM3. Is mine still valid, or is there a time expiration date?.

*removed suspicious link*
    I am not sure what that link was you posted but if you post similar links in the future you will be perma-banned from our forums and will have to use our support ticket/email system instead for support.

Your license is good for the life of the product. By way of example we released HM2 in November of 2011 yet continued to provide critical updates to existing features in HM1 until April of 2014. We haven't released any HM1 updates since then but some customers continue to use HM1 without issues on some sites.

All development of new features, tools and game type support will be focused on HM3. We will continue to support HM2 for bug fixes and parser updates until an end of life (“EOL”) date for HM2. We have not yet determined an EOL date for HM2; however, it will remain supported until at least October 15, 2020.

By purchasing HM2 you can upgrade to HM3 with a 25% discount before October 15th 2020.

To use the discount please login to your HM account on our website and add the available discounted upgrade option to the cart and complete the purchase - https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/

You can see our upgrade policy FAQ here:
    https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...An-HM2-User%3F

And our HM3 Annual Support & Maintenance policy FAQ here:
    https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ntenance-Plans

Important: The Annual Support & Maintenance is FREE for the first year with the purchase or upgrade.

Can i change the HUD, so there is much more stats on the opponents than me? [removed link]
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-17-2021 at 11:45 AM. Reason: [removed link]

Quote Originally Posted by tajirvid View Post
    Can i change the HUD, so there is much more stats on the opponents than me? [removed link]
    The HUD by default will show lifetime stats on opponents up to 20k hands using the default HUD Settings - HUD Filters.

Edit: I just realized this is a HM2 thread. Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.

yeah u r right

Quote Originally Posted by haileykhysen View Post
    This is possible on pokertracker, on HM3?
    Holdem Manager will automatically generate a preview of the HUD before uploading it to the Repository, so it doesn't take much effort on your part. The repository will be completely free, which is another reason to purchase one of the best online poker analysis and statistics software.