NoteCaddy issue with "analysis" function

Default NoteCaddy issue with "analysis" function

Hi,

For some reason when I want to use the "analyze" function it has a tendency to pick a screenname in database that has the highest amount of played hands. Can I tell NoteCaddy to pick either Alias OR go through my whole database and analyze my note definition that way?

Because I find it quite ineffective if it would only work like that which I suppose it does not. In "the list" I have only aliases which consist of more screennames and there are no "only 1 player" picks that NoteCaddy could choose from so I do not really know how it could think that it would be the most effective solution to pick from handhistories from 1 screenname and lets say not from an alias etc.

Thanks,
    Martin
    Last edited by zeltznn; 08-05-2017 at 10:24 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

If you want all the hand histories for one screen name for one note you should go to tools->player notes and you can click "history" for any note
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I am not sure we understand each other.

I want to do "analyse" of note definition on my whole database / alias of players. Not on only 1 player (aka I want to use my NC stats to create some pop tendencies)

Your idea I could only make work on alias or screenname since the only way how I could get to "history" was when putting some name (either screenname or alias) into the column. Can we do the same somehow for the whole database?

No direction but to trust the final destination

You can't see the history for the whole database. There would be far too many situations where the memory requirements would exceed what any computer has.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)