Partypoker HUD reliability

Default Partypoker HUD reliability

Does HM2 reset stats for new players who join a table, or do the stats just keep on rolling despite the fact that a new player just joined on that seat?

Is your skin anonymous now? If so, it will show session stats only every time.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    I'm not sure if there is more than one partypoker skin, but hand histories are anonymous, yes. But does that mean that it will never be possible to reset a seat stat once a new player shows up?

I am not sure if there is more than 1 skin but the hand histories are anonymized, yes. Does that mean that it is not possible for a seat stat to reset once someone new arrives? That makes it difficult to have any confidence in any stats shown on the table since you wont always realize when someone comes and goes while multi tabling. Is a fix for this even possible? Possibly in the works? If not, then it makes HM relatively useless, aside from being able to look at how amazing your own stats are over time.

It resets when someone new plays.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

It resets when someone new plays.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    amazing, thanks.

I have now tried to run HM on partypoker for the first time. The HUD is not showing, only "waiting for hands" box is in the upper left hand corner. The main HM interface keeps on freezing/crashing as well. Hands are importing as they should, though. I have the most current verison updated.

Any ideas? I am completely new to HM after switching over from PT4.

Make sure it is set up - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Party Poker

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Make sure it is set up - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Party Poker

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    I sent these through the support system. Is it better to maybe PM you with the logs/screens etc?

PM's are disabled. We will reply to the ticket.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)