Open Shove stat help needed please

Post Open Shove stat help xml file attached

Hi,

I have trying for days to get this to work. I am trying to build an Open Shove stat by stack depth, for my hu hud i.e, open shoves 5-7,

8-10, etc.

Read the manual, like twice through, watched all the vids too, but still not having any success!

Any suggestions & help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have tried to upload the xml file, but for some reason I am unable to. It just lets me get this farOpenShove.xml2.png
    Last edited by GR8Grinder; 08-02-2017 at 07:32 AM. Reason: cant attach file?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by GR8Grinder View Post
    Hi,

I have trying for days to get this to work. I am trying to build an Open Shove stat by stack depth, for my hu hud i.e, open shoves 5-7,

8-10, etc.

Read the manual, like twice through, watched all the vids too, but still not having any success!

Any suggestions & help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have tried to upload the xml file, but for some reason I am unable to. It just lets me get this farOpenShove.xml2.png
    hi, after you pick the file you have to upload and insert inline

Untitled.png

I think this should be a straightforward definition though with a single action in the action sequence (raise/had to be all-in) and then just the stack or effective size filter in pre-flop->general
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    hi, after you pick the file you have to upload and insert inline

Untitled.png

I think this should be a straightforward definition though with a single action in the action sequence (raise/had to be all-in) and then just the stack or effective size filter in pre-flop->general
    Hi,

First, thanks for the reply. I will try again now, so would appreciate if you could take a look for me anyway, and i will also try your suggestion. Thanks

OpenShove.xml

Hi,

I have sorted this now but would like to know how to define - hero calls open shove, when hero has say 1 - 6bb's

Thanks.

hi. Sorry for the delay. I'm not entirely sure what you mean. When you say hero are you referring to yourself and you want people to have a stat that shows how they've seen your frequency?

Also the shove could be for less than what hero has and he covers? There are a lot of ways to define this. But if you want other players to have a stat with your tendency you have to use the option in the general tab "bystander note".

For each action in the action sequence editor you can specify it had to be hero and also whether the shove was all-in and/or the call was all-in by using the "action had to be all-in" option
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah I think I realised after posting that I didn't make it clear.
    I have been working really hard on all this stuff, by comparing other definitions scripts, so I don't have to keep asking, but I think I am going to have many more questions for you.

Anywho, I made a definition for Calls Open Shove of 3-5bb's. This is meant to show a hud stat for all players ( not just hero ), when in big blind, and small blind pushes. Because I'm only just starting with notecaddy again after a few years break, I am not very confident about them being right, and therefore using them, so would very much appreciate it if you could take a look at them, as I make them, and when you have time.

Many thanks

Here is the CallsOpenShove3-5 definitionCallOpenShove3-5.xml
    Last edited by GR8Grinder; 08-06-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Your attached definition seems to be done correctly.

The 1-6 big blinds filter is specified in the pre flop->general tab. There is the "note recipient in big blinds" section where you can enter that. In the action sequences there is always the option "player had to be the HERO" that you can add to "call open shove" which is the second action you defined in the pre flop sequences

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Your attached definition seems to be done correctly.

The 1-6 big blinds filter is specified in the pre flop->general tab. There is the "note recipient in big blinds" section where you can enter that. In the action sequences there is always the option "player had to be the HERO" that you can add to "call open shove" which is the second action you defined in the pre flop sequences
    Thanks very much, really appreciate you taking the time to check it for me.