Sync tags and comments

Default Sync tags and comments

Hi,
    I am trying to synchronize my marked hands and their comments between 2 computers, i.e. "For Review", "Bad Beats", "Bluffs", etc. Is that possible to do that by using the HM Cloud? If so, how can I do that? Or is it possible to export and import these information?
    Thanks in advance

That's not possible.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What Files Should I Backup to Protect my Holdem Manager?

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    That's not possible.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What Files Should I Backup to Protect my Holdem Manager?

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.
    Thank you!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    That's not possible.

Thanks udbrky,

I had the same question here and this link you shared helped me a lot. Downloaded yesterday. I'll setup properly today!