Ignition hands disappearing after successful import

Default Ignition hands disappearing after successful import

This is the first time I've had this issue. In the past, I've been able to import hands using the Ignition Hand Converter with ease and my hands remain in my database. However, I recently have been having this issue where I import the hands into my database and they import fine. But the moment I change my "Hero" then change it back, the hands disappear. The hands also disappear when I restart HEM2. I believe I was having an issue similar to this:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...rting-hem.html

I have tried to both re-index and vacuum my database but to no avail. Here are some screenshots of the issue I'm having: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    First image: After importing the 25NL zone hands
    Second image: After changing the hero

Anyone have any idea what's going on?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (87.6 KB, 4 views)

What are your antivirus and firewall?

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files

Then try the database fix.

Did you try a new database?

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)