No hands found that match your applied filters. Please revise your filters above.

Default No hands found that match your applied filters. Please revise your filters above.

Hello,

I have a lot of issue with this message: 'No hands found that match your applied filters. Please revise your filters above.'

I will try to be clear:

1. I am at the homepage everything is ok

2. I click for example on my last session, 60% of the time the table 'errors' 'frequency' 'cost' 'major' 'minor' will indicate 0 for all.

3. i have to go back on the home page and reclick on my last session until the page appear correctly

4. Then from my session page i click for example on 'Major Errors' 'Total' and now 80% of the time i have this message 'No hands found that match your applied filters. Please revise your filters above'. So i have to do it again and again from the beginning until it works.

5. sometimes The table from the homepage 'errors' 'frequency' 'cost' 'major' 'minor' will indicate 0 for all and i have to close HM2 and restart.

It's very frustrating, thanks for your help

Luque_Quayl

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok i just sent you a ticket message