888 - HUD Stats on Wrong Players

Default 888 - HUD Stats on Wrong Players

An issue I've had with the 888Poker HUD config ever since purchasing the software years ago is that the HUD rarely is set on the player who's stats are being measured. Here's an imgur link to show what I mean: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet.

I think what's happening is that the HUD is attaching itself to where the player is supposed to be on the table before players are shifted around counter/clock-wise based on my preferred (bottom-center) seat. Sometimes it'll show up on the correct player for about 8 hands then switch back to being out of place like I've grown used to.

I'd like to play more volume on 888Poker, so I would greatly appreciate not having to shift the HUD around manually for each player each time I open up a new table... also, if I have 2+ of the same table variant open (ex: 9-man tables), then moving the HUD on one table will shift it to the same new spot on the other table even if the HUD locations for me (who always sits in the bottom-center seat as per my preferred seating in 888 settings) are in different spots for each table.

Cheers to anyone who can help out

Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
    3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions.

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setup Auto-Center or Preferred Seating For PokerStars - and make sure it is set the same in all/any installed PokerStars clients if you have more than 1 ps.xx client installed.

If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup
    Regards udbrky (Chris)