Tableninja and partypoker MainLobby

Default Tableninja and partypoker MainLobby

The party poker Main lobby is seen as a table and put in the stack, This happens from time to time.

[03:33:59.66] Table pp.com (partypoker: Poker Lobby) Table #6/F0ECA is minimized. TN2 cannot know if this table has action, if it's minimized. Please restore it to its original size.

This is very annoying can you please fix this for once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by resi_70 View Post
    The party poker Main lobby is seen as a table and put in the stack, This happens from time to time.

[03:33:59.66] Table pp.com (partypoker: Poker Lobby) Table #6/F0ECA is minimized. TN2 cannot know if this table has action, if it's minimized. Please restore it to its original size.

This is very annoying can you please fix this for once and for all
    Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Logs send!!

Logs send!!
    Hi,

You should receive an email from them if you haven't done so already.

I indeed received a email a couple of days ago that they wil look in to it. It happens most of the time when you open TN2 when there are already tables open.

A other strange thing is happen also on Party when i set my layout to none en maximize the table. It will revert back to small size automatically when its my turn. This does not happen when TN2 is off
    Last edited by resi_70; 06-19-2017 at 04:33 PM.

I indeed received a email a couple of days ago that they wil look in to it. It happens most of the time when you open TN2 when there are already tables open.

A other strange thing is happen also on Party when i set my layout to none en maximize the table. It will revert back to small size automatically when its my turn. This does not happen when TN2 is off
    Hi,

I have tested both your issues and have being unable to reproduce, I would like to arrange a tv session to see exactly what steps you are doing and get a closer look at your settings, Please email support with a link to this thread to arrange a meeting.