2.0.0.8476 Beta Release Thread - Party fastfotward,Stars.PT zoom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.0.8476 Beta Release Thread - Party fastfotward,Stars.PT zoom

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8476

The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the last offical version here.

Release notes:

Note: Restart of HM2 required after the installation before HUD will work on fastforward tables

Sites
    PartyPoker - Added support for new fastforward table Rapid
    PokerStars - Added support for new Zoom tables on PokerStars.PT

HUD
    Resolved an issue with HUD at fastfold tables that some users experienced

I have updated to 8476 yestarday and played few rounds of 100nl FF. It seemed to work properly. I've turned off my PC and went to sleep. Today my HUD doesn't appear on the same 100nl FF table. Nothing was changed, no Party updates etc.

2 weeks have passed after Party's update on ~23 of May. HM2 support can't fix little problem with HUD on FF tables.

Sad.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hi fash1k,

Could you please try restarting HM2, does it make any difference ?

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Hi fash1k,

Could you please try restarting HM2, does it make any difference ?
    Already have done it few times while playing- nope, didn't helped. I even tried to delete PartyFastForwardTables.txt - doesn't matter .

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Already have done it few times while playing- nope, didn't helped. I even tried to delete PartyFastForwardTables.txt - doesn't matter .
    Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Uploaded logs and HH file to my open ticket (#284144). Please check it. Thanks.

Is it possible to save adjustments to the column width in the reports?

If it does not extend past the full width, it will not. It will revert to the default. If you have stats that will force you to scroll, it will.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Rapid table still doesnt work ;/ but the rest are ok

Quote Originally Posted by Molek View Post
    Rapid table still doesnt work ;/ but the rest are ok
    What do you mean rapid table?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)