notecaddy inn hm3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thx for fast reply..that would be one great news...

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    I heard it through the grapevine that HM3 may get released next month with NoteCaddy
    Will we be required to buy a new Notecaddy license or will our rights transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    Will we be required to buy a new Notecaddy license or will our rights transfer?
    I think NoteCaddy license will transfer but I'm not 100% certain on that.

I found it fairly difficult to create custom stats with note caddy in hm2. Will the format in hm3 make it a bit easier or will it be same exact format?

I assume it will be the same or very similar. What part did you find hard? If you need any help understanding something about the process feel free to ask and I'll be happy to try and help.

I would create custom stats that would display at 100% even though it wasn't correct and it was very difficult to figure out what the issue was.

Also for comparison, take the "more filters" function under the reports tab in hm2. Within a series of clicks I can narrow down to pretty much any stat of my choosing. I'm sure there's lots of reasons note caddy couldn't have an interface like that, but if you are going to compare the ease of use for a user with something like that compared to the steps needed in note caddy to create a note it's much more difficult.
    Last edited by bballwiz; 05-07-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bballwiz View Post
    I would create custom stats that would display at 100% even though it wasn't correct and it was very difficult to figure out what the issue was.

Also for comparison, take the "more filters" function under the reports tab in hm2. Within a series of clicks I can narrow down to pretty much any stat of my choosing. I'm sure there's lots of reasons note caddy couldn't have an interface like that, but if you are going to compare the ease of use for a user with something like that compared to the steps needed in note caddy to create a note it's much more difficult.
    If you are getting stats to only display 100%, then probably you are checking "Player's final action on this street" for the last action in the definition. This is counter intuitive because when this is checked it means it HAS to happen. So the note will exclude any opportunities, which are needed to give a frequency.

You'd use the "Player's final action on this street" for example if you're making SRP Flop CB stat, on the Preflop action sequence you'd use "player's final action on this street" when making the preflop raise (or for the call). This ensures that there are no more raises.

Also it could happen if you are not using "Define opportunities by action" in the General tab of the Note Definition.

Good point with the "more filters" area of HM2 to narrow stats down. With NoteCaddy you can actually do a bit more with the way it currently is.. but with this site here you can create NC stats cheaply and easily similar to the HM2 "more filters" http://custompokerstats.com/.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 05-07-2019 at 02:34 PM.