cant locate notecaddy setting that creates text notes from last HH automatically

Default cant locate notecaddy setting that creates text notes from last HH automatically

I just recently deleted my note caddy notes and reinstalled with a coaching package I was letting go to waste. What im looking for seems like an easy task, however, I can't find the setting in notecaddy that allowed for automation of notes from the previous hand played. I.E what setting allowed note caddy to display a sentence like this " Small Blind pf: Cold Call Raise f: Check/Call Med Bet t: Check r: Small Bet | lose on 54955 ss w A2" that once clicked on can be added to a players notes. I saw there was a pay for text.notes , but whatever I was using i presumed was free.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Try to add NC.LastNoteAdded as a HUD stat to your panel. It could also be the cyborg notes that are available from tools->definition digest
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Try to add NC.LastNoteAdded as a HUD stat to your panel. It could also be the cyborg notes that are available from tools->definition digest
    Thank you it was the cyborg notes..