Filter Tournament Filter->Number of Players-> (Equal, Less, Between) not working

Exclamation Filter Tournament Filter->Number of Players-> (Equal, Less, Between) not working

When I try use this filter: Tournament Filter->Number of Players-> (Equal, Less, Between), to try find my hands when Iīm playing the tournaments in 3 handed phase, but the HM do not back any answer. Just work when I try use the option "Greater Than" but i canīt find the hands in 3-handed.

This can be solved or someone knows how to find this hands in another way?

You're probably filtering for either # of players at the table, or to start the tournament.

Not every time will you be able to know how many players are in the tournament. You can probably get it for the most part, using the # of players at the table filter.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

NO way.. I just add the filter # of players at the table... Me and my coach tryng doesnīt work

Please zip some of the files and the exported filter and send them to us.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)