viewing fairly basic stats on hero

Default viewing fairly basic stats on hero

I'm trying to get a somewhat full glimpse into my own stats and want to see the sorts of things I can see about villains in my HUD. I'm looking for some fairly basic numbers on the hero's actions ... like %'s for: 3betting from LP preflop, or re-stealing from the blinds, or cbetting oop on the flop, or check-raising the turn. Ya know, pretty much the basics.

I believe in HM1 (and PT) you were able to see these sorts of things in the various customizable columns of the reports. But the stats you can see in HM2 reports are really limited. There are usually only about 10-15 columns you can check and have displayed. For instance, in the "Overall" report these are the only options, and there aren't many of them:
    report columns.png
    And in the Opponent tab, there are only the very bare bones numbers, so even doing a Player Analysis on the hero won't show all that much.

So I guess what I'm asking is, short of pulling up the replayer, displaying my HUD and hovering over the hero, is there no way to see these things on my own? Hope that makes sense. Thanks!

You can add a lot more stats to reports. Did you click +Stats?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Oh dear. It appears I've had a minor stroke. In my defense, it's been a couple of years since I fired HM2 up it or been at the tables! I swear, I'm not a total idiot ... just a partial one.

Related to that, 1) Is it still not possible to create custom reports? And 2) Does all of the customization I make to reports get saved when I backup a db and hit "Skip database (only back up configs)," or would I have to do that separately should I need to reinstall HM2? Thanks, udbrk!

You can manually edit reports in notepad (notepad++ is better).

You can back the reports up manually too.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What Files Should I Backup to Protect my Holdem Manager?

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)