Hands not displayed in 'Active Session' and 'Reports'

Default Hands not displayed in 'Active Session' and 'Reports'

I think I set up everything correctly. The HUD updates correctly to the recently played hands and in the 'Active Session' tab the open tables are displayed und 'Open Tables Detected'. But the session summary and the Report do not display any new hands. Under 'Site Settings' it says 'The following folders have not been tagged to a poker site and may contain ADDITIONAL Boss hands. Click EDIT ....'. I am trying to tag the corresponding folder to Boss and to remove IPoker but the changes are not permanent. I removed all filters but still no new hands show up in 'Rerports'. Reinstalling did not help so far. One mor piece of information: In 'Hand Importing->Import History' it shows that recent files have been imported if i choose 'Import source: Auto'

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks.

Please give HoldemManager and your site(s) Administrator rights.

Make sure your site is configured to save hands and that HM2 is setup to auto import those hands.

*Note that we do not support play money hands so you must test/play real money hands when using HM2.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder if you are playing regular non-zoom type tables.

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.