Yellow N symbol (Notes symbol) went missing from HUD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Yellow N symbol (Notes symbol) went missing from HUD

HM-2.0.0.8454
    NoteCaddy-2.6.0.14

Hello,

After reinstalling coaching package yellow N symbol went missing form HUD. I've tried to reinstall it again, reset notes, recreate notes, reinstall HM2. Notes are created, but not vissible in the window opened by double clicking note symbol in HUD. See the screenshots.

Thank you.

capture3.PNGCapture4.PNG

No direction but to trust the final destination

In HM2's HUD settings->general settings, there is an option "show the note icon". It may be unchecked
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    In HM2's HUD settings->general settings, there is an option "show the note icon". It may be unchecked
    Please look at screenshots..

Maybe it might be the same problem as here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ol-my-hud.html

What should I do then?

It's possible you don't have any note definitions active which have the "Show in the notes popup" option checked.

If you open a note definition in NoteCaddy and click on the HUD Options tab you will see the option to "Show in the notes popup".

The default definitions which come with NoteCaddy have this option checked by default, but probably most coaching packages leave this option unchecked for all of their definitions.

What could have happened is that you had the default NC definitions active before, but do not have them now. You can get them back by making inactive and deleting all your definitions, then restart HM2. The default definitions will be regenerated and then you can import your package into NC again.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    It's possible you don't have any note definitions active which have the "Show in the notes popup" option checked.

If you open a note definition in NoteCaddy and click on the HUD Options tab you will see the option to "Show in the notes popup".

The default definitions which come with NoteCaddy have this option checked by default, but probably most coaching packages leave this option unchecked for all of their definitions.

What could have happened is that you had the default NC definitions active before, but do not have them now. You can get them back by making inactive and deleting all your definitions, then restart HM2. The default definitions will be regenerated and then you can import your package into NC again.
    Thank you! Now I know how it works

Cheers!

Hello,
    Is it possible to change "Show in the notes popup" option checkbox for more definitions at once?

Thank you!

I will join you in your discussion, so as not to create a new topic: how can I disable "Note Caddy Top 10"?
    So, i want to see grouping notes, when double Click on "N", but nothing, when i simply hover mouse on "N"

Quote Originally Posted by Elpidio View Post
    Hello,
    Is it possible to change "Show in the notes popup" option checkbox for more definitions at once?

Thank you!
    Yes, how it is done, for example for "Allow non shown down hands to count for ranges".
    Last edited by FALOs; 05-24-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    I will join you in your discussion, so as not to create a new topic: how can I disable "Note Caddy Top 10"?
    So, i want to see grouping notes, when double Click on "N", but nothing, when i simply hover mouse on "N"
    Hello!

go to NoteCaddy->Run NoteCaddy->File->Settings->HUD->Maximum amount of notes in the note hud popup->0
    It will still show you small popup with name, but I think it is what you are looking for.

Elpidio

Ty, bro, it work. I wish you also to solve your problem!