Windows 10 Creator's Update (1703) HM2/Zoom problems (ThirtyTwoBitIPC.exe crash)

Default Windows 10 Creator's Update (1703) HM2/Zoom problems (ThirtyTwoBitIPC.exe crash)

We have found an issue with HM2 HUD on Pokerstars Zoom tables after the latest Windows 10 Creator's Update. We are investigating and will have an update available asap.

Until our next beta update we suggest you do not install this Windows Update. If you already installed it and are having these problems we suggest you run the restore/recovery Windows option to the previous Windows Update version.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 04-16-2017 at 08:55 AM.

This issue should be resolved with our new beta update which you can read about and download here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...rs-update.html

Hi,
    i still getting a critical error with ThirtyTwoBitIPC.exe
    Im not playing zoom, but on regular Stars tournament tables the HUD isnt updating every hand. And then 20 hands come in a bulk...

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello, after the last update of windows 10 (creators mode) my hm2 does not open. It gives an error message and closes. Try to install this update but it also remains the same. Any suggestion?

Thank you.2017-06-19.png

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by waltidourado View Post
    Hello, after the last update of windows 10 (creators mode) my hm2 does not open. It gives an error message and closes. Try to install this update but it also remains the same. Any suggestion?

Thank you.2017-06-19.png
    yeah. I have the same problem. Old steps for solving it does not work. How can I manage this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by DerekSlavin View Post
    yeah. I have the same problem. Old steps for solving it does not work. How can I manage this problem?
    Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    e

Default Is Everything Fine Now?

Is everything okay now? Can we update our Windows? Are these features available for us after we update the Window? Can anyone answer, please?

Unfortunately, I can't say for sure as HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. If you have any issues with HM2 you will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-03-2024 at 03:13 PM.