HEM2 keeps crashing, hands missing. Anyway to post a log?

Default HEM2 keeps crashing, hands missing. Anyway to post a log?

For the last week or so HEM2 constantly crashes on my comp. I've had some issues with playing on different sites, so i baught extra ram so that i now have 16gb, but now instead of freezing my comp, which it did before, HEM just crashes during sessions.

Getting it back up takes ages. I've also noticed that i'm missing hands from Prima when i played hudless, but i don't know if this has happened before or not.

Is there any way to know what's going on? To post a log? I can't find where the log would be.

I have 30gb spare on my 120gb disk where i have HEM and posgresql, i made the database optimization and stuff already, hasn't helped.

Thanks!

EDIT; found how to post log. Sorry -
    Last edited by Kolosej; 04-04-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Never post logs in the forum.

I'm really sorry and I know there is nothing more frustrating than having issues like this when trying to play. I hope i can help you resolve this quickly.

What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Sometimes lower spec PC's can contribute to lagging but that is not to say we can't still improve it further.

Does it help if you try disabling Note Caddy? Open HUD Settings, make sure you are on the HUD Designer tab, and uncheck "Show Caddy notes in HUD." Restart HM2.

In the meantime while you reply with those details I have a couple of things you can try that will improve the performance of your PC in general

Please check these 2 FAQs and try all the steps there to see if they help:
    - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall) - Resolves issues where security software continually try to scan files and processes which can slow down your PC
    - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Fix Holdem Manager 2 Lagging (Reports & HUD) - General tips and solutions for performance issues

A few other things you could try to see if it helps when playing:
    - Does it help you disable the Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [ ] 'Automatically Refresh' option and restart HM2?
    - Try leaving HM2 on the 'Home' tab when playing.
    - Try picking a villain in the reports that only has a few hands in your database instead of your hero and restart HM2.
    - Try creating a new smaller database with just hands from the past 1 or 2 months to use when playing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your new \HM2logs folder -
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

thanks, didn't know that i shouldn't post logs Hope i won't be hacked or something hah.

I actually tried some of those things, with leaving the HEM on home and add a villain and such, will try the rest as well.

About my specs, i have a 120gb SSD disk with 30gb free space where i have HEM and postrgresql installed. I also have 16gb of RAM, and i7-4770 3.50ghz CPU, so the computer itself shouldn't be a problem.

I am however playing simoultaneously on Party, Prima and sometimes Winning network.

I will try with all the things you suggested.

Thanks a lot!

So i did everything you said, still got like 3 crashes during the session. And i'm not doing anything specific, just playing

Please send the log files in a ticket as requested.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)