SNG SENSEI is not working

Default SNG SENSEI is not working

i need help please.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilhermexx View Post
    i need help please.
    i have same problem with pokerstars.it and tn2 the sensei doesen't work

Quote Originally Posted by gamar82 View Post
    i have same problem with pokerstars.it and tn2 the sensei doesen't work
    To use the Sit-n-Go opener, you must have the PokerStars(R) lobby open to the Sit-n-Go page.
    [06:27:29.13] You have clicked on a PokerStars tab other than 'Sit & Go' or you have manually closed the Sit&Go filter. We have Paused the SNG Sensei. To resume, please go back to the 'Sit & Go' tab and/or reopen the Sit&Go Filter window, and then in TN2' SNG Sensei tab, click 'Resume'

but in fact they are already set to sit & go,
    I do not understand why it does not work

Quote Originally Posted by gamar82 View Post
    To use the Sit-n-Go opener, you must have the PokerStars(R) lobby open to the Sit-n-Go page.
    [06:27:29.13] You have clicked on a PokerStars tab other than 'Sit & Go' or you have manually closed the Sit&Go filter. We have Paused the SNG Sensei. To resume, please go back to the 'Sit & Go' tab and/or reopen the Sit&Go Filter window, and then in TN2' SNG Sensei tab, click 'Resume'

but in fact they are already set to sit & go,
    I do not understand why it does not work
    Hi,

What is the current version of TN2 you are using? Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

What is the current version of TN2 you are using? Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

did this ever get fixed? having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by matt9041 View Post
    did this ever get fixed? having the same problem.
    Yes make sure you have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.7.69s.msi

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Yes make sure you have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.7.69s.msi
    I'm having the same problem of him, and I'm with the updated version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    I'm having the same problem of him, and I'm with the updated version.
    Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.

Did anyone ever get this to work? Having the same issue as above and on the latest version...

Quote Originally Posted by pokerman1888 View Post
    Did anyone ever get this to work? Having the same issue as above and on the latest version...
    Hi,

What version of Stars are you using? .it .sh etc Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.

If we cannot resolve this via email then we will arrange a tv session with you.