Hud panels not setting up right

Default Hud panels not setting up right

This issue is hud independent. If i use an imported or hud included with HM2, the issue is always the same:

If I sit at a BCP 6mx NLHE table, with the import/hud running(and yes my folders are right) the panels go everywhere. Never in the place where they should be, meaning the hud for villain A should show up on his name.

I just had a locked hud and the panels actually moved to a different player while writing this. WTH?

I need some help in debugging why panels don't setup on the right players. As well as why a locked hud layout still moves around?

Again, this happens with any hud, so no pointing fingers that way.

Thanks.

It looks like your HUD panel positions and mucked cards need to be reset. These steps will not delete your HUD:

1) Please open HUD Settings

2) Click Reset button

3) Click the Panels Only radio button

4) Click OK.

Also try unchecking remember setting.

Finally, the last thing to do is to reset the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. *If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. *If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption. *If you have to rebuild the HUD and don't have a backup/export of your HUD from before the corruption occurred you can try to find a similar HUD to use as a starting template from our HUD Repository -*http://www.holdemmanager.com//hud_repository/

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi Chris,

Everything looked good until I went to reset my preferred seating in the site setup for WPN. HM team needs to update the table screenshots. When I log into BCP, and I set at a HU table, the seats are at 12 and 6 where the table in the ? popup shows 3 and 9. The same goes for all the other tables for WPN.

Do I need to file a bug report? What is the process for bring this to the dev teams attention?

This has stopped me from going forward.

Looking forward to your update.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    It looks like your HUD panel positions and mucked cards need to be reset. These steps will not delete your HUD:

1) Please open HUD Settings

2) Click Reset button

3) Click the Panels Only radio button

4) Click OK.

Also try unchecking remember setting.

Finally, the last thing to do is to reset the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. *If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. *If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption. *If you have to rebuild the HUD and don't have a backup/export of your HUD from before the corruption occurred you can try to find a similar HUD to use as a starting template from our HUD Repository -*http://www.holdemmanager.com//hud_repository/

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues

Hey Chris,
    Just wanted to update you:

Aside from the HM2 seat selector for WPN sites being setup needing an update. your instructions are great.

Once i got the default hud to line up correctly on 2 and 6 man tables, I tried using other huds. I used a HU HUD and it lined up correctly.

I tried the default and Harrington basic huds, again having to fiddle with the seating as the guide shows 2 seats top and bottom and 1 on each side where BCP is the opposite: 2 on each side(meaning 3 and 9 oclock. and 1 each at top and bottom of table. Someone needs to fix that in HM2

Thanks for the help!

Thank you for the feedback.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)