TN 2 for 888

Thread: TN 2 for 888

Default TN 2 for 888

Hello, I'm considering upgrading my TN2 sub to include all other sites.

I'm wondering how I would go about this, considering I've already paid for a yr long at pokerstars.

Secondly, the quality of the program and how it interacts with 888 is an issue for me. Do you guys offer any support for 888? Generally speaking, how well does it work with that site?

Lastly - if the quality of TN2 is sub-par with regard to it's performance with 888, could I get a refund if I'm not happy with its performance?

Thank you,

Devon

Quote Originally Posted by devon06atX View Post
    Hello, I'm considering upgrading my TN2 sub to include all other sites.

I'm wondering how I would go about this, considering I've already paid for a yr long at pokerstars.

Secondly, the quality of the program and how it interacts with 888 is an issue for me. Do you guys offer any support for 888? Generally speaking, how well does it work with that site?

Lastly - if the quality of TN2 is sub-par with regard to it's performance with 888, could I get a refund if I'm not happy with its performance?

Thank you,

Devon
    Hi,

Firstly i can issue store credit to your HM account for the remaining months left on the subscription and you can then use this to upgrade.

Secondly TN2 is still in early beta with 888 and only works for tournaments the only features working are the Hotkeys and layouts and some other features but not everything is supported. We only support the default theme on 888.

Thirdly if you wish to go ahead and get the full version and are later not happy with it we can refund you as long as you request the refund in the first 30 days.