Pokerstars and HM2

Default Pokerstars and HM2

Hi guys,

Been away for some time and finally had time to return. I'm seeing lots of new scary warnings from Pokerstars
    and not too much info.

Can you someone please guide me to all the latest info I need about the current use of HM2 on PokerStars?

Are there any special requirements by me when installing latest build etc?

What does this mean for the future of HM etc.

Just all the reading material I need, I guess( I know its somewhere )

Kind regards.

They are imposing rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes were described by Amaya a few months ago and can be viewed here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ence-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

We have changed other features in HM2 such as the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars and Auto Rate features are also not allowed at live tables. Auto Rate icons can still be set manually but we are not allowed to have them auto assign any more at PokerStars or Full Tilt.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars - NoteCaddy restrictions on Amaya properties: PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Assaultware Wiki
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks Chris.

I wouldnt like to wager my ps account on some vague forum post that doesnt seem to cover much.

Is it possible for me to able to open up something in HM that ps does not allow while ps is running or are all restricted features locked within HM and note caddy?

If I use any stats of my choosing am I free to do so? Could I enable 5 colours and play on ps if i so wished or would HM tell me no?
    Are all stats still available?
    Are they greyed out, coloured or removed to allow me to see what I may use with PS?

Theres a weird feeling going on here about liability. Having spoken with Pokerstars they are not really giving any useful info in print and do not seem to want to answer my questions with anything thing other than a vague statement.

I feel if the software is compliant, then as a user I should not be able to click anything which may compromise my stars account. Would this be true?

Thanks again.

Thanks.
    Last edited by NickAT3D; 03-29-2017 at 11:20 AM.

You have to use a version after 8385.

You can make 3 colors, it will only use 3.

Stats are available. But what you can't do is change the HUD after the hand changed automatically. So there is no street by street any more.

You also cannot use auto rate. The icons have to be created manually.

All changes were ok'd by Stars. That is why we are on their allowed software list.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hey,

So if I download the latest version of hm will this be the most recent build beyond 8385?

So no street by street hud changes. Can I still look at this info if i add it to my main hud or hover/pop up menus?
    You say i cannot use autorate. Is it disabled then? Will i need to disable it manually?

What about Note Caddy? I have read the link you posted about what you can and cant use yet it doesnt state whether these options are disabled or as a user I have to avoid them or manually disable them?

Thanks
    Last edited by NickAT3D; 03-30-2017 at 05:29 AM.

Yes, 8385 was a long time ago, when they first made changes. Everything afterwards is Stars-compliant.

Anything that you can't use on a live table at Stars will NOT work.

You can use them replaying hands, when not playing.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks again Chris.

One final question then (maybe two )
    You say you can use them in the replayer when not playing?
    What about using the replayer while playing?
    If I have autorate set to work in the replayer, then I open up the replayer will I get warned? will autorate not work within the replayer while stars is open? etc

Ive been using HM with stars for last two days, but I keep feeling like if I click the wrong thing they will be warning me ( already had it with pokerstove style apps)

Anything against their rules is disabled in HM2 when you play. So if it works, it's legal with them. If it's illegal, it won't work. They greenlighted everything in HM2 as compliant.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks Chris.
    I'm feeling comfortable again now

Just on a side note: Do you have any good links on using note caddy in its current state?
    The scatter and spark charts were what made things orderly and quickly accessible. I'm finding it harder to make quick references now and I wondered if anyone has sought to address this with a workaround since the new rules?

Thanks,

Check in the NoteCaddy Forums - NoteCaddy
    Regards udbrky (Chris)