HUD stop working afer last bwin update

Default HUD stop working afer last bwin update

Hi,
    after last bwin update my HUD stops working.
    Hands keeps importing ok.

Cmon support!

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    hi there,

i used a fix for the fast fold tables which i read on 2+2 which entailed going into the AppData/Roaming/HoldemManager/ folders and finding the fast fold table names and manually renaming them after the party poker update to the new names

this worked on the day, but the next day, that no longer worked (i am still getting full functionality of HEM2's other features and still recording hands, it is literally a HUD issue) HUD also loads for normal tables

i downloaded the latest HEM2 update that says in the notes it fixes the fast fold HUD issue, but sadly i am still not getting a HUD on FF tables

any ideas my friend?

thanks

Regards udbrky (Chris)

cc of an email to support.

Party Poker update last week broke the HUD on fast forward tables. Lots of chatter on the forums about this. Silence from support. Folks, you need to get your coders ON TOP of the client software changes. I could see 24 hours to patch this error but we are over five days now. I find this unacceptable delay.

Fix party poker ff hud. Please do it today.