HUD on ipoker speed tables doesnt work

Default HUD on ipoker speed tables doesnt work

Hello

HUD on ipoker speed tables doesnt seem to work. On normal tables it;s fine but when I open speed it works fine on 1 table, but as soon as I open second or third table it stops adding huds on them, hud just stays on first one and it has stats from players from another speed table.

I want to make a note also that everything works fine on zoom tables on PokerStars.

The HUD will only work on 1 speed table of the same stake at a time due to a bug in the IPoker client. *They are planning to fix their bug in their update next month then we can update HM2 to address the changes they make to fix their bug. *I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved as we can't do anything on our end until they fix the bug they created in their poker client first.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm new to ipoker (bet365, new client).
    The speed HUD doesn't work at all for me.
    Normal tables and PS Zoom are fine like OP.

Would be happy if at least I could get it to run on a single speed table.
    Should it really work at the moment?

Please see this FAQ which gives instructions on how to configure HM2 to work with Ipoker Speed Tables - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with IPoker Speed Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by SrdjaNo1 View Post
    Hello

HUD on ipoker speed tables doesnt seem to work. On normal tables it;s fine but when I open speed it works fine on 1 table, but as soon as I open second or third table it stops adding huds on them, hud just stays on first one and it has stats from players from another speed table.

I want to make a note also that everything works fine on zoom tables on PokerStars.
    Is the problem still not solved? I have also the problem that I can only play one speed table at Ipoker with HUD.

They have not resolved the issue, so that we can support more than 1.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Okay thanks for your answer. When I quit the table where the HUD is working and want to play again one table the HUD is also not working. Somtimes I can see stats but not the right player, or sometimes at this one table there is also "waiting for hands ..." Is there a trick that the HUD is working right on one table?

How long are you waiting between?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Has this been fixed or is it still not possible to get stats for ipoker speed tables for more than 1 table?

Quote Originally Posted by Acryl View Post
    Has this been fixed or is it still not possible to get stats for ipoker speed tables for more than 1 table?
    Without the fix of their bug, we cannot support more than 1.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)