poker stars issue, snowie involve

Default poker stars issue, snowie involve

Hi, Since some time poker stars has a bug not saving all hands played in hard drive. so I have to request manually to poker stars support the hands played and then import to hm2. But snowie will not show those missing hands, only the ones that poker stars saved in first time. I dont want to resend all hands, is there any way to import those hands to snowieapp ?

Thanks.

Did you try manually uploading them ?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I imported manually to hm2, but snowie doesn0t show them. Is there any way to import hands manually directly to snowie?

What is the game type?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)