HM2 with Parallels Desktop

Question HM2 with Parallels Desktop

He everyone,

quite some time ago I changed from Windows to Mac. As HM2 does not support Mac OS, I installed Parallels Desktop. Now I am running my Poker Client via Mac OS and HM2 via Parallels Desktop (Windows 8.1). Hand Import works quite fine but the HUD does not show up. Are there any suggestions how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What can be done if the HUD does not work?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I answered to all questions and it didn't help me to fix the issue, any ideas what else I can do? This program can be used in many different ways, it's very useful and it significantly increases the resultativity. The principle is used at my work place. We buy cheap rdp, which perfectly supports the task which we have to do. It has the functions as the most expensive rdp, but there is no reason to pay more for the same quality, especially when it totally satisfy your requirements.
    Last edited by Richardse; 04-09-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardse View Post
    I answered to all questions and it didn't help me to fix the issue, any ideas what else I can do?
    Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. I am happy to still try to assist you with this particular ticket but please be advised going forward that you will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support.

If you are having HUD problems and the HUD is not working you need to send us the screenshots, logs and answers to those questions in a support ticket as instructed above. Please do not post the logs, screenshots and answers here in the forums.