How to edit definitions created by "NC.OrderedBadge"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    297

    Default How to edit definitions created by "NC.OrderedBadge"

    Im a big fan of writing my own definitions for badge popups. Its easier for me to quickly grasp. I know if I want to edit a "NC.PrefixedBadge" I would type in the stat, for example, "SRP-FoldtoFlopDonk" in the note definition field, open it, and edit the description field.

    But how do I edit certain "NC.OrderedBadge" though? When I click the popup it just has its own paragraph description and no note name or anything. Example of one of the badges I want to edit:
    nc ordered badge.jpg

  2. #2
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Hi 4entourage,

    If you open the Note Definition in NoteCaddy these are some fields you can edit to change what text displays:

    General Tab:
    Description
    Grouping Prefix

    Documentation Tab

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi 4entourage,

    If you open the Note Definition in NoteCaddy these are some fields you can edit to change what text displays:

    General Tab:
    Description
    Grouping Prefix

    Documentation Tab
    Yes I mentioned above that I know how to edit the badges. The issue is when you click a "NC.PrefixedBadge" it pops up and at the top of the badge it says what the stat definition is. Example, if I click the donkey badge, a popup appears and at the top of the popup it says "SRP-FoldtoFlopDonk" and then whatever the description is. I know that if I put "SRP-FoldtoFlopDonk" into the Note Definition field, it comes up and I can make the changes I want.

    The problem is with the "NC.OrderedBadge" picture (that I included above). When you click the dollar sign badge, or the heels badge, or the turtle badge --- it just pops up with a paragraph definition. It does not say what the Note Definition name is. Therefore I don't know what to put into the Note Definition field to edit the long description....

  4. #4
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    You can put the name of the definition into the "Description" of the Note Definition, and it will display it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    You can put the name of the definition into the "Description" of the Note Definition, and it will display it.
    There is a "PLO Badges Explained" document but that again, just shows your Prefixed badges. It shows the "vR" the "vM" the "BB" the "vB" --- there is no document that explains the OrderedBadges (the turtle (slowplayer), the heels (folds to CB when ace is on flop), the dollar sign ---- all of these arent listed in any included documentation for my PLO package.

  6. #6
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4entourage View Post
    There is a "PLO Badges Explained" document but that again, just shows your Prefixed badges. It shows the "vR" the "vM" the "BB" the "vB" --- there is no document that explains the OrderedBadges (the turtle (slowplayer), the heels (folds to CB when ace is on flop), the dollar sign ---- all of these arent listed in any included documentation for my PLO package.
    The Badges you're referring to are part of the default free badges which come with NoteCaddy (not part of a NCE package). You can find more about the default badges though at this link: Assaultware - Definition Digest- NoteCaddy definitions. You can filter by Badges there and go through them.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Ahhh, I see. I did not know those were default badges. Thanks for the link help.

  8. #8
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    You're welcome, anytime

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    The Badges you're referring to are part of the default free badges which come with NoteCaddy (not part of a NCE package). You can find more about the default badges though at this link: Assaultware - Definition Digest- NoteCaddy definitions. You can filter by Badges there and go through them.
    This link doesn't work. Any other option to get any info about default and nce badges?
    Many thanks

  10. #10
    You're out! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex000 View Post
    This link doesn't work. Any other option to get any info about default and nce badges?
    Many thanks
    What exactly are you trying to find? You're replying to a 5-year-old post, on your first post, which tends to lead to a spam edit in my experience. Please create a new thread with the questions you have, being more specific.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2015, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:57 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:35 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 11:13 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 08:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •